In the cyber security, System Security Certified Practitioner Training Provider can be a great choice to earn a globally recognized advanced security administration and operations certification like the SSCP Training. This training is ideal credential for those professionals who aspires to gain technical skills and practical security knowledge in hands-on operation in IT roles. So if you are planning to learn system security skills, then this System Security Practitioner certification is a great way to do it. Contact iGlobe Career for More information!
What are the objectives of this training?
The primary objectives of this SSCP course are:
- Understanding to secure the systems and data.
- Identify the system security methodologies to protect systems from attacks or threats.
- Aspirant can become an integral part of this constantly-changing field.
- To implement and operate wireless technologies.
- Expand the skills and knowledge to fulfill organizational duties.
Prerequisites of the course
To pursue this Systems Security Certified Practitioner course training, individuals need to have Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CSSK).
This System Security Practitioner Certification course will take 32 hours to complete that can be extended if required.
- Domain 1. Access Controls
- Domain 2. Security Operations and Administration
- Domain 3. Risk Identification, Monitoring and Analysis
- Domain 4. Incident Response and Recovery
- Domain 5. Cryptography
- Domain 6. Network and Communications Security
- Domain 7. Systems and Application Security
Who Earns the SSCP?
The SSCP Training course is ideal for managers, directors and network security professionals including those in the following positions:
- Network Security Engineer
- IT administrators
- Systems Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Security Consultant/Specialist
- Security Administrator
- Systems/Network Analyst
- Database Administrator
Is the SSCP Right for You?
The SSCP isn’t the certification for everyone, so make sure you meet all the eligibility requirements to pursue a certification more aligned with your immediate career goals.
What services are included in this SSCP Training Course?
By enrolling for this Cyber Security training, aspirants will get:
- Complete study packages consisting of course notes and exercises
- Experienced Instructor