Looking for a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training Provider who offers online quality management courses for aspirants?
If yes then it’s time to end your search as iGlobe Career is here to help you in learning six sigma techniques along with its tools and terminologies. Our Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course is designed for newcomers who had planning or just begin their six sigma journey. Professionals with this quality management certification can manage project of smaller scopes with shorten organizational goals. So if you want to become a Six Sigma professional, this Six Sigma Yellow Belt training can be your first step towards it. So go ahead enroll today!
What are the main objectives of this course?
Upon this certification, you will accomplish following skills:
- Get enough potential to implement Six Sigma principles at your workspace.
- Can easily communicate with the team through Six Sigma terminology.
- Learn ways to reduce probabilities of errors and mistakes.
- Identify the root cause of any problem or error and try to resolve it permanently.
- Increase profitability by using Six Sigma methodology.
What is the duration of the course?
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course will take minimum 40 hours for completion.
What are the pre-requisites for this training?
Yellow Belt training is the first rung on the ladder leading towards career in six sigma. So, there is no experience required for certification in Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Roles
- DMAIC Overview
- Define Phase – How to define the actual problem.
- Measure Phase – How to measure the current organizational process.
- Analyze Phase – How to analyze the real cause of the problem.
- Improve Phase – How to implement and verify the solution.
- Control Phase – How to maintain and permanent the solution.
What are the different levels of Six Sigma training?
Following are the different certification levels of Six Sigma belts:
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- .Master Black Belt
Is yellow belt certification is right for me?
If you want to build your awareness about Six Sigma practices, then pursuing training in Six Sigma Yellow Belt can be a great start for your career especially from iGlobe Career.