This Scrum Fundamental Certification and training course will teach aspirants about the key concepts of Scrum Fundamentals. Individuals will also learn how to use Scrum methodologies in their company and ways to maximize ROI by delivering projects using Scrum. Throughout this training, you will master a Scrum framework that is essential for delivering successful projects along with the Scrum team. This Scrum Training course will be ideal for beginners who desire to establish their career in Scrum and Agile.
Objectives of Scrum Fundamental training
- Skills to Identify and remove obstacles in your Day-to-Day activities.
- Ability to transfer agile knowledge and experience with the team.
- Gain knowledge to identify and anticipate issues related to the practical.
- Understand the importance of Scrum aspects in Business Justification.
- Implementation of agile.
What are the prerequisites of a Scrum Fundamental course?
There is no formal requirements of Scrum Fundamental Certification, which means anyone who wants to learn can pursue this course.
What is the duration of Scrum Fundamental course?
Our online Scrum fundamental Certification is a 4 hours beginner course, which is most flexible learning mode for aspirants.
This Scrum Certification covers:
- History of Scrum
- History of Scrum Fundamentals
- What is Scrum and Agile?
- Basic statistics and displays of data
- Scrum Principles
- How to establish customer requirements
- How to measure and quantify process performance
- Scaling scrum for large projects
- Scaling scrum for the enterprise
Is the Scrum Fundamental Certification training right for me?
If you are looking for ways to enhance your skills in Scrum certification courses by addressing real-world issues then yes this training is just for you.
What are the ways to take this training?
At iGlobe Career, there are several ways like online Instructor-led, online self-paced, classroom, and onsite. If you are planning to go for this training, you can choose any mode of training according to your comfort and schedule.
How do I become a certified professional?
To become a certified Scrum Professional, you must earn a passing score in Scrum Fundamental Certification Exam. Upon becoming eligible, you will receive your certification credentials.