In Scaled Agile, SAFe for Teams Certification and training course is quite popular as it facilitate professionals how to work in an Agile environment by using Scrum, Kanban and XP. Throughout the certification, aspirants will enhance their basic agile knowledge and build their own backlog, plan and execute iterations. At the end of this training, the aspirant will be able to understand the value of their art as well as their role in planning, executing and improvement practices with other SAFe team members. So if you are planning to learn all these skills then this course can be the right opportunity for you. Go ahead and grab it right now!
Objectives of SAFe for Teams certification
- Plan program increments
- Develop team and trains processes
- Implement iterations and demo value
- Plan iterations
- Explain SAFe agile principles
- Communicate with your team in common language
- Ability to improve as a member of an agile team or industry
There are some requirements of SAFe for Teams certification hence, a candidate should have experience with software, hardware and development processes and familiarity with agile concepts and principles with Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
What is the duration period of SAFe for Teams certification?
SAFe for terms certification classes are 28 hours course which will help you to gain your experience in a scaled agile framework.
Our SAFe for terms certification course covers the following topics:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
Who should pursue this scaled Agile certification?
Following individuals can pursue this course:
- Anyone who desires to enhance their SAFE knowledge and skills.
- Team members who implement lean and agile
- All members of an agile release train preparing for the implement
What are the four core values of SAFe?
The four key values of SAFe are:
- Built-in quality
- Program Execution
What are the ways to take this training?
At iGlobe Career, there are several ways like online Instructor-led, online self-paced, classroom, and onsite. If you are planning to go for this training, you can choose any mode of training according to your comfort and schedule.