Looking for a Scaled Agile Certification and training course to enhance your Scrum and Agile knowledge?
If yes, then our SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification course will be ideal for professionals like you. With this training, you will understand the leadership role in facilitating Agile team, project, and enterprise success with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. Also, learn how to facilitate interaction between teams, stakeholders and product managers, scale DevOps practices, apply Kanban techniques. Overall, this certification acts like a golden opportunity for the aspirants who want to become a Certified Scaled Agile Professional.
Objectives of SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
- Use of SAFe principles to maintain a multi-team environment
- Implement agile and scrum anti-patterns
- Understand how to apply Kanban programming and XP frameworks
- Maintain flows and improve teamwork
- Ability to build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scaled agile
- Access a high performing team
- Support DevOps and agile architectures
- Enhance facilitate program planning and execution.
There are some requirements of SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, the one should be familiar with:
- Agile concepts and principles
- Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Software, hardware and development processes
What is the duration of the course?
The SAFe Advanced Scrum Master training classes are 16 hours longer certification, where anyone can learn about the concepts of SAFe advanced scrum.
This Scaled Agile course covers:
- The role of Scrum Master in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Who should pursue the SAFe certification?
Following individuals can go for this course to implement their skills in SAFe and Scrum:
- New and existing scrum masters
- Team Leaders
- Agile trainers or instructors
- Certified engineer and development managers
- Agile program managers
What are the three critical pillars of scrum?
Below are the three most important pillars of Scrum:
What is required to pass the SAFe scrum master Certification exam?
To attempt a SAFe scrum master, aspirants need to attend the certified scrum master training at iGlobe Career.