Are you looking for a Program Management Professional Certification and Training Provider who can train you as a Certified Program Manager?
If yes then your search needs to end here as iGlobe Career is here to assist you to establish your career in project management industry. Our PgMP Certification and Training is designed for mid or senior level project or program managers who manages multiple projects and aligning program activities with business goals without compromising on speed, quality and efficiency. At the end of the Program Management Professional Training, you will get complete understanding about PMI’s five program management performance domains, including program strategy alignment, lifecycle management, stakeholder engagement, benefits management and governance.
The primary objectives of this Program Management Professional Certification course are:
- Ways to improve efficiency to achieve strategic goals of your organization.
- Gain knowledge of performance domains of Program Management
- Ability to use a scalable framework into manage various programs.
- Learn the concepts of Program Value delivery.
- Understand about Program Infrastructures.
What are the pre-requisites of this course?
To enroll into the course, students must have:
- A four-year degree with 4500 hours of experience in project handling or a secondary degree with 7500 hours of experience in project handling.
- Knowledge of project management concepts is mandatory.
How much time this certification will take?
The training in Program Management Professional is 26 hours longer which can be extended in case of weekly batches.
Our Program Management Professional (PGMP) Course will teach you:
- Program Management Professional certification process overview
- Program Management Foundation Information
- Program Management framework and Life cycle
- Program Definition phase
- Program Strategic alignment
- Program Benefits Management
- Program governance
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Management Supporting process – Overview
- Definition phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Benefit delivery phase activities for Supporting process
- Program Closure phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Management Applications
Who can pursue this training?
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Senior-level Managers
- VPs/ PMO consultants
How to maintain my certification?
To maintain your PgMP certification validation, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) in every three years or you can give a reexam also.
What to do if I want to know more about this training?
In case, above information is not enough then you can see the PgMP Handbook for eligibility requirements. If you are not yet qualified to pursue the PgMP training, then it is recommended to consider the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
What Are the different modes of payment available?
The different payment methods accepted by us are:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card