Are you looking for a Program Management Professional Certification and Training Provider who can train you as a Certified Program Manager?
If yes then your search needs to end here as iGlobe Career is here to assist you to establish your career in project management industry. Our PgMP Certification and Training is designed for mid or senior level project or program managers who manages multiple projects and aligning program activities with business goals without compromising on speed, quality and efficiency. At the end of the Program Management Professional Training, you will get complete understanding about PMI’s five program management performance domains, including program strategy alignment, lifecycle management, stakeholder engagement, benefits management and governance.
The primary objectives of this Program Management Professional Certification course are:
- Ways to improve efficiency to achieve strategic goals of your organization.
- Gain knowledge of performance domains of Program Management
- Ability to use a scalable framework into manage various programs.
- Learn the concepts of Program Value delivery.
- Understand about Program Infrastructures.
What are the pre-requisites of this course?
To enroll into the course, students must have:
- A four-year degree with 4500 hours of experience in project handling or a secondary degree with 7500 hours of experience in project handling.
- Knowledge of project management concepts is mandatory.
How much time this certification will take?
The training in Program Management Professional is 26 hours longer which can be extended in case of weekly batches.