Are you seeking a Process Modeling with BPMN Certification and Training course Provider?
If yes then you should stop your search at iGlobe Career, where you will find complete series of several online certification course that will assist you to enhance your skill for better career opportunities. With our Process Modeling using BPMN Certification and Training, you can avail best practices of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) and its principles. Moreover, you will gain knowledge of different concepts and fundamentals related to business processes, such as mapping the business problems, modeling of simple BPMN structures, and analysis of process models. So what are you waiting for, get up enrol now to step up a career in Process Modeling.
What are the objectives of the course?
The key objectives of this Process Modeling course are to help students:
- Understanding of the role of BPMN into process modeling.
- Get more opportunities and ability to accept challenges of adopting BPMN.
- Learn about the semantics of BPMN shapes and know the best way to use them.
- discover the best practices by using BPMN into model processes.
- Ability to create and design high level models for end-to-end process.
- Build a solid base for implementing business process modeling with BPMN.
What is the duration of the course?
The Process Modeling using BPMN Training course is the 6-7 hours longer, which means students can complete this certification training in a single day.
What are the prerequisites of this training?
To pursue this certification in Process Modeling by using BPMN, delegates need to have basic knowledge and understanding of Data Analysis and Data Administration as well.
This Process Modeling using BPMN course covers:
- Intro & Core Concepts
- BPMN Notation & Element Types
- Descriptive Models (Level 1 Palette)
- Analytical Models (Level 2 Palette)
- BPMN Practices
- Process Analysis & Design, using BPMN
- Advanced Topics
- BPM/BPMN Career, Resources
- BPMN Tools
- Case Study & Hands-on Exercises
Who can pursue this training?
Following professionals can pursue this training in Process Modeling by using BPMN:
- Business Analysts, Process Analysts
- Process Owners, Process Engineers
- Business customers/end users
- Product Owners, Project Managers, End users
- Anyone interested to learn, capture, analyze, design, and/or optimize organizational processes.
What if I have any doubt or query about this training?
In case, you have more queries regarding the Process Modeling by using BPMN training then, feel free to reach us on our contact us and drop your query. Our experts will contact you and try top resolve your query as soon as possible.