Unlock the doors of career opportunities with the Prince2 Foundation training and certification course offered by the Besant Technologies. Designed by the industry experts, this advanced-level course will provide all the basic knowledge and skills necessary to deal with Prince 2. The team of certified and experienced trainers at the platform work with dedication to provide training with hands-on experience. Throughout this Project Management training course, students will learn how to tailor the significant projects in different environments. Enroll yourself to learn more!
Objectives of the course
The primary objectives of this course are to ensure:
- Candidates will learn about seven principles
- Candidates will learn about the Prince 2 guidelines
- Candidates can execute projects more efficiently
With the detailed curriculum, candidates can achieve more than what given above.
What is the duration of the course?
The completion of Prince2 foundation training and certification would take around 2 to 3 days. 32 hours. However, the duration can differ due to the mode of training.
Who should pursue this course?
This course was originally designed for individuals who are aspiring to take over the roles and responsibilities of the project manager. Apart from this, professionals who can pursue this course includes:
- Team Leads
- Team Managers
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Software Developers
What are the prerequisites of the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for this training and certification course which makes the path easier for candidates.
What students will learn?
In the Prince2 foundation training and certificate course, you will learn:
- Situations where you can apply the seven primary principles of Prince 2
- Decide your approach to various projects under different environment
- Develop a product-based plan for the projects
- Control the way resources should be utilized
- Skills that will complete the knowledge of prince 2 concepts