iGlobal Career is proud to offer Prince2 foundation and practitioner training and certification course which contains all the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to attend Prince2 foundation and practitioner at once. Pursuing this course, will not only validate the knowledge and skills but save you from the hassle of taking two different level courses separately. Throughout this advanced level course, candidates can learn about the Prince2 principles, methodologies, themes and process that are essential to handle different projects under various environments. Book your reserved seat today at iGlobal Career to learn more!
Objectives of the course
The core objectives of the Prince2 foundation and practitioner course is to educate candidates:
- How Prince2 concepts can be used in day-to-day lives.
- How to develop a concise approach to different projects
- How to control and utilize the resources of organization
- Comprehend the role and responsibilities of the team member
What is the duration of the course?
The completion of Prince2 foundation and practitioner training and certification would take around 32 hours. However, the duration can be altered as per the mode of training.
Who should pursue this course?
This course was intended for:
- Project managers
- Team mangers
- Project supporters
- Line manager
What are the prerequisites of the course?
To become eligible for this project management course students must have passed the foundation certification.
What students will learn?
After completing this combined course students will be able to: –
- Comprehend the key concepts related to Prince 2
- What is Prince 2 themes and how to use them
- What are Prince 2 process and how to leverage them in your projects
- implement Prince 2 principles