A leading Project Management Professional Certification Training Provider will be the right path for you if you are finding several ways to handle a series of several complex projects at a single moment. We are here to assist you in learning the required skills to perform the project management task in a better manner.
With the Certification in Project management Professional training, project managers can learn essential skills like risk management, good communication, and quality management also. That is the reason why more and more professionals go with PMP training for a promising career ahead.
Skills you can learn with PMP Certification
After the completion of this training, you can learn ways how to:
- Schedule projects without any clashes.
- Analyze the estimated cost and expenses of the project.
- Strategies and manage complex projects.
- Leverage Project Management concepts and methodologies.
- Superior skills to handle any project from scratch.
Pre-requisites for this course
In order to get into this course, aspirants must have;
- 4-year bachelor degree and 4500 hours of experience in directing and leading projects
- A secondary diploma with 7500 hours of experience in working and handing projects
How much time this training take to finish?
This course will take at least 35 hours of training sessions for completion at iGlobe Career.
What are the objectives of this PMP Training?
After the completion of this training, you are eligible to:
- Understand the basic concepts and terminologies of Project Management.
- Knowledge of the Work Breakdown Structure- WBS process.
- Deployment of Project Management skills in the right place.
So now it is time to realize the importance of learning PMP certification skills. Go and check out other project management certification i.e.,
This certification covers various concepts like:
- Introduction to PMP Certification
- The Project Environment
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Who can do this PMP Certification?
PMP training is ideal for professionals:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Assistants/Engineers
- Project Coordinators
- Software Developers
- Team Managers
- Project Associates
- Business Analysts
Is it worth to take PMP Training?
If you are working in an environment where you need to deal with various projects every day, then this course will be the right choice for you.
At which time one will become a PMP certified?
From the moment you have passed the PMP Certification exam, you can use the PMP title after your name in your resume to indicate that you are a certified PMP Professional.