Finding a PMI-RMP Certification and Training Provider is a tough call for professionals who are willing to learn risk management concepts and skills. Well, iGlobe Career can be their one-stop solution as it validates the knowledge and skills to assess project hazards and mitigate threat. This Risk Management Professional training in accredited with Project Management Institute (PMI) for the individuals who work, or would like to work as a project risk manager on a daily basis. So, if you want to learn about risk management, this PMI-RMP Certification and training is just designed for you.
What are objectives of the course?
The key objectives of PMI-RMP project management training course are:
- Understanding of methods for risk management in practice.
- Risk ideas of instruments for quality and quantitative risk.
- Framework for Risk Management & Life Cycle.
- Implementation of risk management practices to receive greater advantage
- Identify and measure risk in project management
- Increase the visibility within the organization
- How to develop a focused approach to avoid problems
What are the Prerequisites of this course?
Those who want to apply for the training in PMI-RMP project management, you need to fulfill any one of the following prerequisites:
- A Secondary or equivalent Degree of Project Risk Management experience
- A Four-year (4 year) degree with at least 3,000 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 40 hours of Project & Risk Management education.
What is the duration of the course?
Our Certification in PMI -RMP Exam Project management will take around 13 hours to complete.