Being a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification training provider, we focus on serving professionals who always desires to learn some new skills. With our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Course, aspirants can become trained professionals in Quality Management methodologies along with Six Sigma principles for business processes and can lead a quality improvement initiative. At the end of this Certification in Lean Six Sigma Belt, professionals will master ways to implement, perform, and interpret Lean Six Sigma terminologies at an advanced level of proficiency.
What are the main objectives of this training?
- Implementation of Six Sigma concepts for waste reduction and process mapping.
- Understand the role of value stream mapping and mistake proofing.
- Learn the effective methods for team dynamics and strong leadership.
- Understand how lean concepts help an organization.
What are the pre-requisites for this certification?
As there is no formal pre-requisite needed for lean six sigma black belt certification. However, if candidates have the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, then it will add a feather in the cap.
What is the duration of this training?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course will take 40 hours to complete.
This training in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt will cover:
- Overview of Six Sigma Black Belt
- Introduction of lean six sigma
- Concepts of Define phase
- Concepts of Measure phase
- Concepts of Analyze phase
- Concepts of Improve phase
- Concepts of Control phase
Who should take this certification?
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training course is best suited for:
- Senior Managers
- Team Leaders
- Software Professionals
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Quality Assurance Team Members
- Management Students
Is there any difference between Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma?
Well the answer is yes. Six sigma is a program, which focuses at the elimination of errors or defects that stops the delivery high-quality services. On the opposite side, Lean six sigma is a philosophy that focuses on the elimination of waste as well as speeding up of the process.
What is covered under the 24/7 support promise?
At iGlobe Career, we offer 24/7 support via email, chat, and calls. Moreover, you will have lifetime access to the community forum, even after completion of your course with us.