In the IT industry, finding best implementing SAFe Certification Training Provider is very crucial as learning agile methodologies and skills has become the new trend for everyone. Well, Iglobe Career can be a one stop solution for all the IT Certification courses in order to be a certified professional in a particular domain. With our Implementing SAFe training course, individuals will gain the fundamental knowledge required to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework. Further, they’ll have the complete briefings needed to plan and execute the major events for continuous program improvement. So hurry up and grasp this opportunity for better career!
Objectives of implementing SAFe certification
Certification in Implementing SAFe consists of the objectives which are mention below:
- Learn how to perform value stream analysis and evaluate value stream
- Enforce the scaled agile framework
- Evaluate and control lean agile portfolio
- Enhance rollout strategy
- Implementation of the framework for a specific enterprise context
- Guide enterprise for lean agile transformation.
In order to attend training in Implementing SAFe Certification, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Five years of experience in software development, testing, and product or project management practices.
- Working experience in Scrum and Agile.
What is the duration period of this certification?
Implementing SAFe training course is 24 hours longer certification that will train you in a lean agile enterprise.