Looking for an artificial intelligence certification and training course to level up your graphical model learning skills?
If yes, then our Graphical Model Certification and training will help you to masters in graph theory, components, representation and types of graphical models. At iGlobe Career, you will get opportunity to learn assumption of decision making, and learning of graphical models from certified and experienced Instructors. For more information you can visit our website and enroll yourself in this course.
Objectives of the Graphical Models
- Write python spam detection code
- Latent semantic indexing in python
- Can write python sentiment analysis code and with your own article spinner
- Learn techniques to evaluate common file types
- Learn the fundamentals of natural language processing in python library: NLTK
- To implement modeling and Tokenization of text
- Learn latent semantic analysis and its usage
- Work with real-time data
- Learn to use I python notebooks
When we talk about Graphical model training requirements, the one should be familiar with probability theories, statistic, python, and fundamentals of AI and ML
Duration of the course
The duration of the Graphical Models Training classes is 18 hours, which will give basic knowledge of Model learning.
This certification covers following topics:
- Introduction to graphical model
- Bayesian network
- Markov’s networks
- Model learning
Who should go for this training?
Following professionals can pursue this course:
- Those who are working in the Data Science field
- Anyone who have a basic idea of Machine Learning or Graphical Modelling
- Machine Learning Researchers
- Artificial Intelligence enthusiasts
Where I can learn more about this certification?
To know more about this AI Training, you can visit or contact us page to get in touch with our customer service representatives anytime from anywhere.
What will I do if I miss a session?
In case, you missed any training session, then you can contact with iGlobe Career, leading online certification training course provider team for a recorded video so that you can catch up and be ready for the next session.