iGlobe Career is known as one of the best Essential Professional VLSI Digital Design Certification and Training providers of USA as they can transform a beginner into a certified IT professional. In this certification VLSI stands for very large scale integration, which is a process to create an integrated circuit by merging thousands of transistors into one chip.
By pursing our Essential professional VLSI Digital Design certification and training, you can gain good understanding of different aspects related to power management, clock-gating, clock requirements, synchronization and RTI coding considerations.so if you want to learn these skills, then this Architecture and Design pattern training is designed for you.
The primary objectives of the Essentials of Professional VLSI Digital Design course are:
- Gain in-depth knowledge of core aspects of VLSI Digital designing
- Acquire Understanding of the System Verilog coding construct
- Establish a strong foundation on industry trend AMBA APB and AXI4-Lite
- Comprehend the physical design flow, generation flow, IP flow, and design cycle
- Learn how to work with professional VLSI environment
What is the duration of course?
It will take to complete the certification in Essentials of Professional VLSI Digital Design is 12 hours, including both lectures and training sessions.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
Some specific requirements or prerequisites for the course are:
- Bachelor degree in Electronic engineering
- Fundamental knowledge of the digital design
- Prior experience or understanding of working with Verilog RTL coding
Students who will pursue this Essentials of Professional VLSI Digital Pattern Certification course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Verilog
- Number Systems
- Logic Gates
- Digital Design Combination:
- Digital Design Sequential:
Who should attend this course?
Below are the professionals who can pursue the Essentials of Professional VLSI Digital Design Training:
- Electronics Engineers or Professionals who want to develop their career in this field
- Aspirants who wish to gain an understanding of RTL coding and simulation using EDA tools.
Is this course only for Electronics Engineers?
Well, the certification is natively designed for Electronics engineers. But individuals who want to gain an in-depth understanding of RTL coding and all other topics of VLSI can pursue this training.
How will I receive my exam result?
You will receive your result next moment after the completion of the Essentials of Professional VLSI Digital Design Certification exam. Moreover, you will also receive an e-mail on your registered email ID having a copy of your result.