Are you looking for a Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Training Provider who can help you to enhance your cyber security knowledge and skills?
If yes, then iGlobe Career can be the one-stop destination for you in order to build your career in cyber security. Our certified secure software lifecycle professional course helps professionals to understand core secure software development concepts. Moreover, this CSSLP Certification exam will test and certify your ability to secure your development software. Throughout the course, you can learn methods how to implement cloud security concepts to run organizational systems without any hindrance. Enrol now to learn more!
After the successful completion this CCSLP course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the software methodologies needs to develop software for protection from attacks.
- Incorporate security requirements in the development to produce reliable and recoverable software.
- Learn about secure design principles and methodologies.
- Gain exposure in different technologies for securing software.
- Understanding of programming concepts to protect software from risk.
- Enhance company reputation
- Reduce the product costs and delays in delivery and vulnerabilities.
- Enhance the credibility of the organization including development team.
Prerequisites of the course
Individuals who want to pursue this Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification course, candidates need to have 5 years of working experience in the information security domain.
This certification in Secure Software Lifecycle Professional will take 20 hours, which can be extended as per your learning skills.
This course includes 8 Basic domains:
- Secure Software Concepts
- Security Software Requirements
- Secure Software Design
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding
- Secure Software Testing
- Software Acceptance
- Software Deployment, Operation, Maintenance and Disposal
- Supply Chain and Software Acquisition
Am I eligible for CSSLP?
If you are a part of software life cycle stakeholder with at least 4 years of working experience in any domains of CSSLP certification, you can apply for this Cyber Security certification.
What types of jobs can benefit with this certification?
Here is the list of job roles an individual can get after this certification:
- Cloud security enablement engineer
- Information security audit professional
- Lead information security engineer
- Cyber-security strategy leader
- Information security manager