For beginners, selection of best Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification and training provider is very tough as there are so many fake training providers spread all over in the world. That is why iGlobe Career is here to keep you away from the fake ones by offering Certification in Continuous Integration with Jenkins training. You can help organizations to increase their productivity levels, speed up the software development process and overall improvement or control on the lifecycle. Moreover, This Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification training is designed for Certified DevOps professionals who want to earn expertise to prove a level of proficiency and skill.
What are the objectives of this certification?
The primary objectives of this training are:
- However, Understanding of several ways of testing like Unit testing, Integration testing, etc.
- Use of Jenkins Integration and its tools GIT, SVN etc.
- Build GUI tools for easy updates with less maintenance.
- Better collaboration and coordination skills between developers, sysadmins, and testers.
- Learn more about deployment rates, defect detection, and feature delivery.
What will be the duration of this certification?
This Certification in Continuous Integration with Jenkins will take 36 hours to complete. Moreover, The duration may be extended as per your mode of learning.
What are the pre-requisites for this training?
However, To attend this Continuous Integration with Jenkins Certification course, you need basic knowledge or experience in Linux Administration and Cloud Networking.