CompTIA Network+ Certification and Training course will allow IT professionals to develop their career in IT infrastructure including configuration and managing network devices. At iGlobe Career, you will get skills such as networking concepts, infrastructure, network operations, security, its tools and troubleshooting. Also, you will learn Cloud computing best practices & coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques. Professionals can pursue this CompTIA Network plus training to get in-depth understanding of CompTIA’s networking software.
What are the main objectives of this training?
At the end of this CompTIA training, aspirants will gain:
- Knowledge to design and implement functional networks.
- Learn how to configure and manage essential network devices.
- Identify pros and cons of existing network configurations.
- Ability to implement network security, its tools, standards, and protocols.
- Can troubleshoot network problems.
What are the Prerequisites?
To the students who want to pursue this training course, it is recommended to have 9 months of network-related IT experience. Although it is not mandatory, but having it can fasten your learning process.
What is the course duration?
The completion of this certification in CompTIA Network+ would take around 32 hours that can be altered as per the mode of training.