This CompTIA Linux+ Certification and Training course will facilitate IT professionals to learn the use of Linux to manage servers and supercomputers of smartphones and cars. As more and more enterprises start using Linux in cloud, cyber security, mobile and web administration applications, this career has become trending in the middle of IT Professionals. At iGlobe Career, you will get certified and experienced instructors who will teach you core concepts of Linux and application management. If you want to learn these skills, then get yourself enrolled in the CompTIA Linux+ training courses at the website to learn more!
Objective of CompTIA Linux+ certification
- Create and change hard and symbolic links
- Manage file permission and ownership
- Control mounting and unmounting of file system
- Maintain the integrity of file systems
- Perform basic file editing operations using VI
- Modify process execution priorities
- Perform basic file management
- Use RPM and YUM package management
- Determine and configure hardware settings.
In order to pursue basic working knowledge of the Linux operating system and knowledge of Linux shell programming is also beneficial for quick learning.
What is the duration of this course?
The CompTIA Linux+ training classes are 18 hours longer course, which will teach you Linux technology fundamentals.
The CompTIA Linux+ certification covers the following topics:
- Using Linux
- File and Directory Management
- Unit 04 – System Administration
- Application Management
- System Configuration
- Process and Module Management
- System Maintenance
Who should pursue this course?
This course is ideal for the following professionals:
- Science and technologies professionals
- Anyone interest in Linux
- Linux administration
- System administration
- Web administrator
- Technical support specialist
Does CompTIA certification expire?
Most of certification has a certain validity or duration. CompTIA security+, server+ and network+ certification does not expire and rest certifications are valid for 3 years from the date you qualify the exam.
How much time it will take to receive my certification once I have passed?
Your certification will be sent as a soft copy on your registered email ID once you become a certified CompTIA Linux professional.