In the cyber security world CASP+ Certification and training course is quite popular as more and more cyber security professionals desires to learn this certification. Because of this popularity, we focus on teaching skills like conceptualize, design and engineer secure IT solutions for an enterprise. With our CompTIA Training course, you can become a cyber security expert who can works for risk management, enterprise security, research & analysis to achieve business goals. With the huge demand of information security professionals, this CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Training has become a must to learn certification for a promising career in cyber security.
What are the Objectives?
The main objectives of this CASP+ Training are:
- Skills to manage and design architecture structure for the enterprise.
- Maintain a framework to coordinates with business objectives.
- Make a strategy for an information security program.
- Analyze and identify manage security risks to achieve business objectives.
- Understanding of security implications of enterprise data storage management
For this training, the candidate must hold minimum of 5 years of experience in information security management including the fields of information security governance, risk management, compliance, and incident management.
The training in CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner is 18 hours longer course that can be outstretch based on the learning mode.