In the IT industry seeking a dedicated CompTIA A+ Certification Training Provider can as similar to finding a needle in the haystack for aspirants. If you are doing the same then it’s time to stop right at the moment and take a glance at the CompTIA A+ Training course by iGlobe Career. With this training anyone can determine the proficiency with computer hardware and operating systems. This course includes system skills such as computer architecture, modems, printer, hard disk setup, and operating system optimization. Hence, pursuing this certification will certainly open new doors of opportunities for candidates.
What are the objectives of this CompTIA A+ Certification?
The CompTIA A+ course consists of some primary objectives which are:
- How to assemble system components based on customer requirements.
- Maintain devices, PCs, and software for users
- Understand the basics of networking and security
- Ways to troubleshoot and resolve common hardware and software issues
- Provide appropriate customer support
- Understanding fundamentals of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment.
The CompTIA A+ certification is designed for beginners that’s why there are no formal requirements to take this course. Furthermore, having fundamental knowledge of PCs and networks will be an additional advantage for aspirants.
What is the duration for CompTIA A+ certification?
The CompTIA A+ certification course is a short term 18 hours training, in which students will get a brief introduction of the IT equipment, tools and techniques.
The CompTIA A+ certification covers the following topics:
- Path of the PC Tech
- The Visible Computer
- Microprocessors, RAM & BIOS
- Motherboards and Power Supplies
- Hard Drive Technologies and Implementing Hard Drives
- Essential Peripherals
- Building a PC
- Display Technologies
- Essentials of Networking
- Local Area Networking
- Wireless Networking and The Internet
- Portable Computing
- Understanding Mobile Devices and Printers and Multifunction Devices
How long does CompTIA A+ certification last?
The CompTIA certification is valid for 3 years from the day on which you receive your certification. You need to renew it after every 3 years by clearing the renewal certification exam.
What are the major domains of this training?
Below are the domains for the CompTIA A+ course:
- Mobile device
- Hardware and networking troubleshooting
Who can pursue this course?
It can be an ideal certification for anyone who is related or working in the IT field including:
- Support specialist
- Field service technician
- Desktop support analyst
- Help desk tier 2 support