We are one of the best Cobit Foundation Certification course providers in USA as we are known for training cyber security professionals in the domain of IT Governance. Cobit 2019 Foundation training is the trending iteration of IT industry framework of governance and management practices of enterprise IT. This ISACA certified training allow professionals to gain understanding of the COBIT 2019 framework, the six key IT governance principles, and most importantly the components of a comprehensive IT governance system.
So if you are working in audit and insurance, information security, or governance of enterprise IT, then COBIT Foundation course is your one-stop solution for mastering information technology.
Objectives of Cobit 2019 foundation certification
The Cobit foundation Certification training consist of some objectives as written below:
- Gain knowledge of IT governance concepts and benefits
- Key challenges of using IT Governance terminologies
- Learn Cobit foundation principals and frameworks
- Implementation approach for Cobit methodologies
- Governance and management domains
- Need for capability assessments
- Structure of Cobit IT Governance
As there is no formal requirements to take the Cobit foundation training certification. Therefore, anyone who is interested in IT Governance can pursue this certification easily.
The Cobit 2019 foundation course is 23 hours longer training including recorded and live video sessions.
- Course Introduction
- Governance Systems and Components
- Governance and Management Objectives
- Performance Management
- Designing a Tailored Governance System
- Business Case
- Foundation Exam
Is there any need to renew my Cobit Foundation certification?
No, there is no need to renew your certification, as the Cobit Foundation credentials is valid for an indefinite or life long period.
How can I learn more about the Cobit Foundation training course?
You can contact us on the iGlobe Career website, our customer service representatives will provide more information about any Cyber Security training course.
What kind of job roles I can get after this ISACA training?
Here are some of the IT job roles you can get with COBIT Foundation Certificate Program:
- Senior Manager
- Business Manager
- IT Manager and Risk Management
- Assurance Providers
- GRC Manager
- Solutions Architect
- Program Manager
- Security and Compliance Advisors