CISSP Certification Training Course
All the leading CISSP Certification training providers of USA understands the necessity of learning Information security skill. At Iglobe Career, we know the necessity of taking Cyber Security training and credentials for cyber security professionals. The CISSP certification and training are aligned with the (ISC)2 and designed to train fresh talent who want to establish their career in cyber security. A certified CISSP professional can willingly prove their skills and knowledge of cyber security methodologies without compromising their on-job growth.
If you are seeking ways to learn about information security, then this course will be an ideal opportunity for your career at .
Benefits of CISSP Training
By taking this certification, you can get benefits like:
- Ability to manage IT security processes.
- Credibility as a cyber security expert
- Better productivity levels.
- A broad and steady point of view of IT Security.
- Acquire new skills and knowledge of the IT Security industry.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification training will take 32 hours minimum for completion.
What are the pre-requisites of this CISSP course?
In order to enroll in this training course, the candidate must have at least five years of full-time professional working experience in Information Security. In case if you don’t have then, you need to be awarded any equivalent Associate certification by (ISC)2.
Intents of CISSP Training
- Establish coordination between access control and accountability.
- Common access and control on techniques and models
- Management of password security and their synchronization across the enterprise.
- Identity and access IT security management system.
- Understand the most common hacking methods of Cyberattacks
The CISSP training covers eight fundamental domains that are:
- Introduction of Information Security
- Domain 01 – Security and Risk Management
- Domain 02 – Asset Security
- Domain 03 – Security Engineering
- Domain 04 – Communications and Network Security
- Domain 05 – Identity and Access Management
- Domain 06 – Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 07 – Security Operations
- Domain 08 – Software Development Security
Why choose CISSP training?
This course is for professionals who are looking to enhance their skills in information security. So, if you are planning to learn something like this, then grab it without any delay at iGlobe Career.
What are the eligibility criteria for this course?
Individuals should have any kind of experience related to information security or any CISSP domain would be advantageous for fast-paced learning.
How much longer this certification stays valid?
The CISSP credential is valid for three years. You can renew your certification by obtaining 120 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits before the certification expires or retaking the exam.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
More Courses You Might Like
Cyber security professionals always seeks for best CompTIA Security plus Certification Training Providers..
In the IT industry, Certificate in Information Security Management Principle Training Providers……
Finding a leading CISA Certification training provider in USA is a tough thing to do for IT professionals..