In the IT industry, Certificate in Information Security Management Principle Training Providers are always in demand for providing reliable Information security certifications online and offline learning modes. Information Security Management Principle Certification is an advanced level of cyber security certification that helps you to secure your information and data from cyber-worms and threats. Through this CISMP course, you can develop your knowledge of core concepts and learn how to apply practical principles to enhance your business processes and information management and security. So if you think you can build your career in this field then go ahead and enroll now to become a certified CISMP professional.
The fundamental objectives of pursing this CISMP Course are:
- Understand latest national rules and regulations that affects information security management.
- Develop skills for networking and information security.
- Boost confidence sand skills about information security and management.
- Maintain organization’s prestige gained through years of experience in Information Security.
- Enhance the knowledge related to Information security management and its principles.
The individual must have 5 years of experience in the information security domain in order to pursue this Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP).
This CISMP Training course will take 32 hours that can be extend as per your learning skills.
The CISMP Certification training includes:
- Information Security Management Principles
- Information Risk
- Information Security Framework
- Procedural/People Security Controls
- Technical Security Controls
- Software Development and Lifecycle
- Physical and Environmental Control
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
- Other technical Aspects
Who can attend this course?
IT professionals who desires to establish their career in information security management can attend this Cyber Security certification.
What types of jobs can benefit from this cyber security training?
After the successful completion of CISMP training exam, you can get following job titles:
- GRC Consultant
- IT/ Information Security Managers
- IT/ Information Security analyst
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Infrastructure engineers
Am I eligible for CISMP?
At iGlobe Career, If you are a part of Information security management principles with working experience in any domains of CISMP Course, you can apply for this certification.