In the IT industry, finding best CHFI Certification Training Provider is very crucial as learning cyber security skills has become the new trend for everyone. Hence, iGlobe Career can be the great choice for beginner or certified ethical hackers both when it comes to crack CHFI Certification exam. However, this training is designed in a way to deliver the knowledge and skills necessary to perform effective digital forensic investigation over the cybercrime issues. Throughout this ethical hacking training, you will be taught the forensics of hard disk and investigation process of the existing file or system by using common digital forensic tools. So hurry up reserve your seat to be an ethical hacker!
What are the fundamental objectives for this training?
The primary goals of this CHFI Training are:
- Ability to crack or attempt to crack the password protected files.
- Can perform fundamental forensic activities and create a base for advanced digital forensics practices.
- Ways to identify and check the possible source or incident.
- Establish threat intelligence to support pro-active profiling and scenario modelling
- Understanding to perform anti-forensics detection techniques.
- How to setup a computer forensics lab.
- Knowledge of methods to recover deleted files.
In order to enrol for this CHFI Certification course, aspirant must to have:
- Basic knowledge of cyber security, computer forensics, incident response, and TCP/IP is required.
- One year of experience of working on Windows/Unix/Linux systems or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
- Prior completion of CEH training would be an additional advantage for quick learning.
Duration of the course
The Training in Computer Hacker Forensic Investigator Certification is 16 hours longer that can be extended if it is required.
The topics covered in the certification in CHFI course are:
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics, Cloud Forensics, and Malware Forensics
- Investigating E-mail Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
What are the requirements for this course?
These are the technical tools required for Computer Hacker Forensic Investigator Training:
- A laptop or desktop computer with pre-installed Microsoft Windows
- An internet browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox that should be up to date
- High-speed/broadband internet access
- Speakers or earphones
Who can enrol for this ethical hacking training?
Below are the target professionals that can pursue this training:
- Police and other law enforcement personnel
- Defense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
- IT managers