Finding a Change Management Foundation and Practitioner Certification and Training Provider who can teach you right path to enhance your project and program management skills?
Well, iGlobe Career can be a perfect solution for learning Change Management Foundation and Practitioner Certification training that simply enhance your change management skills. Our Change Management Foundation course is the first part of this offering and outlines theories, models, approaches, concepts and roles in the field of Change Management and is a pre-requisite for the second part of the offering which is the Change Management Practitioner course. That’s why I would suggest you to enrol now as the certification is quite popular in the middle of Project Managers.
What are the objectives of this certification?
Our Certification in change Management Foundation and Practitioner have following objectives:
- Implement the changes in project and program management framework.
- Know how to identify the hierarchy or levels of an organization.
- Can manage resistance to change management.
- Learn formal and structured learning in change management.
- Establish teams of change to do organizational changes for assured success.
- Ability to develop motivation in people during change.
The Change Management Foundation and Practitioner Training is 7 hours longer which includes video sessions and lectures
Formerly, there are no pre-requisites to pursue this Change Management Foundation and Practitioner course. However, having minimal knowledge of management would be beneficial for fast learning.