In the cloud industry, Cloud Security Professional Certification Training Providers are always in demand for providing reliable cloud computing certifications online and offline learning modes. Through our CCSP Training Course, you will receive step-by-step guidance and an easy-to-follow, detailed lesson that will help you to accelerate your career in the growing field of cloud security. This course will allow aspirants to gain necessary knowledge and skills in cloud security design, implementation, architecture, operations, controls, and compliance with regulatory frameworks. So hurry up to enroll for this CCSP Training!
After completion of this certification, you can:
- Operate, analyze, and manage physical infrastructure for cloud computing environments.
- Build, operate, and conduct risk assessment of logical infrastructures for cloud.
- Ensure compliance with regulation and controls.
- Conduct risk assessments of physical infrastructures on cloud platform.
- Use methods to acquire, collect and preserve digital evidence.
- Manage communication with and identifying relevant parties.
- Audit and monitor tools, mechanisms, and facilities.
- Handle any kind of privacy problems in cloud computing.
- Implementation of skills used for crime analysis and gathering evidence.
Prerequisites of CCSP
To pursue this course, candidates must have 5 years of working experience in the IT industry out of which 3 years in information security domain is must.
The Cloud Security Professional Certification training will take 50 hours to complete, but you can extend it as per your comfort and schedule.
The CCSP Training course will cover following topics:
- Domain 1. Cloud Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Domain 2. Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3. Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4. Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5. Cloud Security Operations
- Domain 6. Legal, Risk and Compliance
Is the CCSP Right for You?
As CCSP is an intermediate level course it isn’t the best option for everyone. So make sure you aren’t missing any step or opportunity to pursue this immediate career goals.
Who can earn the CCSP Training?
The CCSP training course is ideal for:
- Information security leaders
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
Is this course updated as per the latest (ISC)2 norms?
Yes- all of our Cyber Security certification courses are fully updated as per the current AWS norms so, students will only the latest information.