Seeking a CISCO Certification and training course to learn network security skills and knowledge?
If yes, then iGlobe Career can help you in learning ways to develop a security infrastructure by using Cisco network devices. With our CCNA Security Certification and training will deliver key concepts of network security, VPN encryption, firewall, intrusion prevention and web security. Moreover, you will also learn how to install, troubleshoot and configure secured networks to balance confidentiality, availability of device’s data and information. Register now to reserve your place for this Cisco certification!
Objectives of CCNA Security
- Understanding security threats facing modern networks
- Securing access to network devices
- Implementing AAA on networks
- Using ACLs to thwart potential network threats
- Ensuring secure network management and reporting
- Managing Layer 2 network attacks
- Implementing Cisco IOS firewall and Intrusion Prevention
- Executing site-to-site IPSec VPNs
- Ensuring effective security policies
- Explain and learn about Content and Endpoint Security in CCNA security training
What is the duration of the course?
The duration of taking CCNA Security certification classes is 180 days and its extension depends upon the mode of learning.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Certification, or any CCIE certification can act as CCNA Security Certification requirement for individuals who want to pursue this training.
The course curriculum will cover following topics:
- Modern Network Security Threats
- Securing Network Devices
- Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA)
- Implementing Firewall Technologies
- Implementing Intrusion Prevention
- Securing the Local Area Network
Who should pursue this course?
This CISCO training and certification is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Network Security Specialist
- Certified Network Engineers
- Network Security Administrator
- Network Security Support Engineer
What are the maximum learning hours I can take in one day?
Well, students can take 8 hours of class in a day. However, its duration also depends on students for instance, if a training duration is 20 hours then he or she can complete the whole course in a single day.