This CCNA Routing and Switching Certification and training course will provide skills to professionals so that they can configure IP router and LAN switch, find security threats and connect to a WAN. This training is designed for entry-level network engineers to enhance their basic networking knowledge. So, if you are a network support engineer and wants to maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge then, so ahead and enrol this training with iGlobe Career.
Objectives of CCNA Routing and Switching
- Ability to work on a medium-sized enterprise LAN with multiple switches
- Can support VLANs, spanning tree and trunking.
- Understand the WAN technologies and can configure OSPF and EIGRP in IPv6/IPv4.
- Knowledge to work with network functions for access points, firewalls, and wireless controllers.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of QoS, cloud services, and network programmability.
- Troubleshoot and manage enterprise network deployments services for smooth network operations.
What is the duration of the course?
The duration of CCNA Routing & Switching v3.0 certification classes is 180 days.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
Before taking the CCNA routing and switching course, the one should be familiar with:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
This course curriculum covers the following topics:
- Exploring the Network
- Configuring a Network Operating System
- Network Protocols and Communications
- Network Access
- Network Layer
- Transport Layer
- IP Addressing
- Subnetting IP Networks
- Application Layer
- It’s a Network
What refers to CCNA routing and switching?
This CCNA routing and switching refers to the process of interconnecting Cisco Network Devices. The candidates will learn how to install, operate, and configure basic IPv4/IPv6 networks.
What is the certification duration or validity of this course?
This CCNA certification is valid for three years. You can recertify by passing the 200-301 CCNA Certification exam again before your certification expiration date and keep an active CCNA status.
Who should pursue this course?
This CISCO certification training is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Network Engineers
- Networking Administrators
- Certified Networking Specialists
- Network Support Specialists
- Network Consultants
- System Integrators
- System Engineers
What will be the next training after this certification?
Upon the successful completion of this CCNA training, professionals can move further to pursue CCNP Routing and Switching Certification and training, which is an advance certification that will level-up your skills.
- Become a CISCO Certified
- Fully accredited
- Course duration: 180+ hours Instructor-LED Live Training
- Flexible Learning