This CCNA Routing and Switching Certification and training course will provide skills to professionals so that they can configure IP router and LAN switch, find security threats and connect to a WAN. This training is designed for entry-level network engineers to enhance their basic networking knowledge. So, if you are a network support engineer and wants to maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge then, so ahead and enrol this training with iGlobe Career.
Objectives of CCNA Routing and Switching
- Ability to work on a medium-sized enterprise LAN with multiple switches
- Can support VLANs, spanning tree and trunking.
- Understand the WAN technologies and can configure OSPF and EIGRP in IPv6/IPv4.
- Knowledge to work with network functions for access points, firewalls, and wireless controllers.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of QoS, cloud services, and network programmability.
- Troubleshoot and manage enterprise network deployments services for smooth network operations.
What is the duration of the course?
The duration of CCNA Routing & Switching v3.0 certification classes is 180 days.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
Before taking the CCNA routing and switching course, the one should be familiar with:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- Good understanding of network fundamentals