Being one of the best Microsoft Azure Architect Design Certification and Training Provider, we always focus on serving best IT certification training for IT professionals. Similarly, our AZ-301 Certification training, aspirants can establish their career as a Certified Azure Architect expert who can identify data storage options, integrate SaaS service on Azure, author deployments, and more.
So, if you want to master all aspects of Azure Architect role such as how to manage security and identity within the context of Azure, this Azure Architect Design Training Course can be the ideal steal for you. So, hurry up and enroll now with iGlobe Career!
By completing training in AZ-301 certification, you will enhance your capabilities to:
- Design strategies for business continuity
- Use a load balancer to distribute network traffic with multiple loads.
- Create and add resources to a resource group.
- Develop a hybrid connectivity scenario between clouds and on-premises.
- Understand performance thresholds for Storage service.
- Identify workload requirements
- Commute existing solutions through Azure AD B2B or B2C skills.
Our Certification in Microsoft Azure Architect Design training will take 10 hours for completion.
Delegates willing to attend this Microsoft Azure Architect Design Certification course are expected to have knowledge of working with operating systems, virtualization, and cloud infrastructure. Moreover, individuals need hands-on experience in Azure including computer storage, billing, security, and networking.