Looking for a Developing Solution for Microsoft Azure certification and training provider in the USA?
Well, iGlobe Career can be your one stop destination for you as they offer a complete series of Microsoft Azure certifications including AZ- 203 Certification and training. With this course, aspirants can facilitate professionals to learn all phases of development including solution design, development, and deployment, testing, and maintenance. Our trainers will assist you to master all the aspects of development and deployment for solution design with this AZ-203 Certification.
Objectives of the course
Our Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Training covers skills:
- To implement Azure Architecture concepts, and methodologies.
- To deploy Azure app designing, and connectivity patterns.
- To serve Azure Cognitive Services such as Computer Vision and natural language processing.
- To design Azure web apps by using Azure tools including storage, security, compute, and communications.
- To build a highly scalable solution on the cloud-based servers.
- To create, read, update, and delete tables through using code.
What is the duration of the course?
The Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training course will take 30 hours for completion.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
Aspirants who want to attend this Developing Solution for Microsoft Azure course are expected to have:
- Experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI and fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic knowledge of at least one supported development language like .NET, NodeJS, PHP, etc.