Looking for a Developing Solution for Microsoft Azure certification and training provider in the USA?
Well, iGlobe Career can be your one stop destination for you as they offer a complete series of Microsoft Azure certifications including AZ- 203 Certification and training. With this course, aspirants can facilitate professionals to learn all phases of development including solution design, development, and deployment, testing, and maintenance. Our trainers will assist you to master all the aspects of development and deployment for solution design with this AZ-203 Certification.
Objectives of the course
Our Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Training covers skills:
- To implement Azure Architecture concepts, and methodologies.
- To deploy Azure app designing, and connectivity patterns.
- To serve Azure Cognitive Services such as Computer Vision and natural language processing.
- To design Azure web apps by using Azure tools including storage, security, compute, and communications.
- To build a highly scalable solution on the cloud-based servers.
- To create, read, update, and delete tables through using code.
What is the duration of the course?
The Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training course will take 30 hours for completion.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
Aspirants who want to attend this Developing Solution for Microsoft Azure course are expected to have:
- Experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI and fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Basic knowledge of at least one supported development language like .NET, NodeJS, PHP, etc.
The curriculum of this AZ- 203 course covers the following topics:
- T01: Development of Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions
- T02: Development of Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions
- T03: Develop for Azure storage
- T04: Implement Azure security
- T05: Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- T06: Connect, consume Azure, and third-party services
Who can pursue this course?
Professionals who can go for AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Training are:
- Individuals who are looking for hands-on training on Azure Application Services
- Cloud solution architects
- cloud DBAs
- cloud administrators
- Cloud-Based Application Developer
What is needed to become a certified Azure professional?
In order to earn Azure Developer Certification, the one need to qualify the AZ-203 certification exam.
How do I register for this online training course with Iglobe Career?
Those who want to pursue our AZ-203 training can consult with our support team for further guidance and enrolling process.