Being one of the Best AWS Certified Solution Architect- Associate Training Providers, we always focus to train cloud architects and professionals to develop their skills and knowledge about AWS solutions. This certification validates all the technical knowledge and skills used in designing and deploying scalable and fault tolerant systems on AWS Cloud.
You can go for this AWS certification training if you want to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study.
What are the objectives of the AWS training?
Below are the main objectives for the AWS solution training:
- Aspirants can learn how questions relate to AWS principles and best practices of AWS.
- Professionals are able to develop their decision-making skills
- Learn how to create reliable, scalable and available infrastructure
- Ways to bring flexibility and resiliency in the cloud infrastructure using AWS cloud services
- Better the performance level of the infrastructure while reducing course
What is the duration of this course?
This AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate Training course would take around 30 hours for the completion.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
The aspirant need to have knowledge of general networking concepts and understanding of AWS Technical Essentials like distribution of systems, multi-tier architectures and fundamental cloud computing concepts in order to pursue this training at iGlobe Career.
What are the major benefits of pursuing AWS training and certification?
After the completion of this training, the aspirants will be able to:
- Develop a basic understanding of the AWS platform and concepts of AWS.
- Design highly scalable websites on AWS
- Learn to navigate the AWS management console
- Having a deep understanding of cloud security measures in AWS