Are you looking for an AWS Certified Security – Specialty Training Provider who can train you as a certified AWS security professional?
If yes then your search needs to end here as iGlobe Career is here to assist you to establish your career in AWS security industry. The AWS Security- Speciality Certification course is designed specifically for students looking to gain a deep understanding of AWS security services to secure your infrastructure and data from both internal and external threats and exposures. Choose this AWS training if you want to add the brand name of Amazon in your resume.
What are the objectives of this training?
The primary objectives of this training are:
- Having understanding of specialized AWS data protection.
- Knowledge of data encryption methods and secure Internet protocols.
- Working knowledge of AWS security services for a secure environment.
- Having production deployment experience using AWS security services and features.
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions related to cost, security, and deployment.
- An understanding of security operations and risk management skills.
Benefits of Achieving this Certification
- It provide a reputable benchmark for AWS partners and practitioners.
- Ensures team members for security best practices.
- Provides professional progression for team members.
- Contributes to AWS partner certification requirements.
What is the duration of the course?
This AWS Certified Security – Speciality Training is the 22 hours long course including lectures and training sessions.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
To enrol themselves into this course students must have a proper understanding of:
- At least two years of hands-on experience in Security controls for AWS workloads.
- Minimum five years of IT security experience in designing and implementing security solutions in AWS.
The course incorporates the following topics:
- Domain 1: Monitoring and Reporting
- Domain 2: High Availability
- Domain 3: Deployment and Provisioning
- Domain 4: Storage and Data Management
- Domain 5: Security and Compliance
- Domain 6: Networking
- Domain 7: Automation and Optimization
What kind of preparation I need to do for exam?
There is nothing better than hands-on experience, as there are several basic -level AWS trainings that will help you get hands-on experience for this AWS Security – Speciality Certification exam.
Who can pursue this AWS training?
The course is designed for:
- Security engineers
- Security professionals
- Security architects
- AWS Absolute Beginners
- Existing Systems Administrators
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
What will I do if I miss a session?
In case, you missed any AWS training session, then you can contact with iGlobe Career support team for a recorded video so that you can catch up and be ready for the next session.