iGlobe Career is one of the best AWS Developer Associate Certification Training Providers in USA as we understand the necessity of learning skills and knowledge in the IT professional’s career. The AWS Certified Developer Associate training will transform individuals into a certified developer or Administrator by teaching them way to use real-life practices to develop and manage AWS applications. This learning path is best suited for anyone who desires to pass the AWS Developer Associate Certification exam.
What skills students will learn through this course?
This introductory course includes all the necessary objectives needed to develop applications with Amazon Web Services. Individuals who pursue this AWS Training will learn the process of:
- Developing application to run on EC2
- Building API with API gateway
- Storing and retrieving virtual assets from S3
- Routing with the Route 53
- Architecting serverless applications with AWS lambda
- Process of sending the notification through SNS
What is the duration of the course?
The AWS Certified Developer Associate Course will take around 36 hours for completion, which can be extended if it is necessary.
What is the prerequisite of the course?
Before enrolling for this training, the course students must: –
- Have a basic understanding of the AWS services
- Professional knowledge of Java, .Net, C+ or Python programming language
However, above are the additional requirements for the course however, students who lack these skills can also pursue the course without any issue.